Given global concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reach out and
share the extra precautions NuVue is taking to keep our customers safe and allow them to
keep shopping at NuVue with confidence.
We are carefully monitoring the recommendations of governmental health agencies, such
as the Center for Disease Control and the Colorado Department of Public Health and
Environment, and we have further elevated our stringent cleaning and sanitation
Here are some examples of what we are doing:
• Disinfecting high-touch hard surfaces throughout the store regularly, such as door
handles, sales counters, cash registers, handrails, and faucets
• Implementing ozone cleaning every night in several parts of our facility
• Increasing deployment of hydrogen peroxide and other strong-form cleaning
• Instructing employees to wash their hands a minimum of hourly, which has been
proven by the Center for Disease Control to be the most effective preventative
• Screening all employees and customers for fever, the most common symptom of
• Asking those who are not feeling well to stay home to prevent the spread of germs
COVID-19 has undoubtedly had a large impact on our community. Rest assured, NuVue
is taking the proper precautions as this situation evolves.
We remain committed to
offering you a safe and enjoyable retail environment.
Thank you for your long-term trust